[TR] Stags at the Kastner Cup Races in Topeka Kansas USA August 19-22

Glenn A. Merrell - TSN StagByTriumph at triumphstagclub.org
Sun Jul 25 14:13:47 MDT 2010

Hi All,

I am wondering how many folks are going to the Friends of Triumph
Kastner Cup Races in Topeka Kansas August 19-22 ( featured race info
http://www.heartlandvintageracing.com/) where Triumph is the featured
Marque?

This is a convenient day's drive from a lot of places in the Central
USA, and across a weekend too!

I'd like to see a strong showing of ALL Triumphs including Triumph Stags
show up in the Heartland as there has not been a good gathering of "the
herd" in several years now, certainly not one exceeding a count close to
24 Stags !! It is well past the time for new things to happen in the
long term support and enjoyment of our cars.

There are easily over 100 Stags within a days drive of Topeka (not to
mention many hundreds of other Triumphs)  ... so it would be a very
convenient gathering of the herd, we could coordinate a spot in the race
paddocks reserved just for Triumph Stags smack dab in the middle of FoT,
maybe have Uncle Jack as the center piece with all the TTA stickers ??
How appropriate!!!

If you are planning on attending, want to talk Triumphs, Triumph Stags,
coordinating new Triumph Stag support in North America including herding
options,  please contact me off list and do actively continue this
discussion on the Forums!

Cheers!

--
Glenn Merrell