[TR] Stags at the Kastner Cup Races in Topeka Kansas USA August 19-22

Glenn A. Merrell - TSN StagByTriumph at triumphstagclub.org
Sun Jul 25 17:43:37 MDT 2010

Joe,

You better believe you will be #1 on my list for contact, notification
and for planning to be part of the Paddock activities.

Maybe Phil is able to reconsider his schedule after seeing the potential
publicity for uncle jack, certainly if he can get VIP status for all the
racer events.  And Phil races too, if I recall correctly.  But if his
other event is pre-scheduled or on the personal commitment calendar, I
am sure we would understand.  It would be nice since Vintage Triumph
Register just added Jack Drews to the Honorary Membership listing ...
(nudge nudge hint hint)

As to attendance and gathering of the herd and other Triumphs, I planted
the thought with the usual fertilizer, rattled the bushes and cages as
usual, so let's see how many are willing to come out to one MAJOR
Triumph party!!
I also posted on the British Car Forum so this should be getting maximum
exposure to all the Triumph clans.  IF anyone is sponsoring a Paddock
tent with free beer

If I recall there were something over 250 Triumphs at Watkins Glen in
2008 including all the racers?  The Heartland Gran Prix should be able
to produce far more than that!!

Cheers!

Glenn Merrell
TSN Admin