[TR] tr-3 elbow/cockpit capping pieces

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Sun Jul 25 08:22:06 MDT 2010

Gary,
You will need both the metal capping and the covering kits.  The only place
there is padding is on the doors, that you already have, the rest of the
pieces are just put on directly to the metal with contact cement.

BTW, if you are going to do this yourself be sure to take you time a dry-fit
everything first.

Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR-3A TS30766L  "Tarbaby"