[TR] TR4 Valve cover vent

spook01@comcast.net spook01 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 23 21:51:22 MDT 2010

Been laughing at all the ignorant pols and their appointees acting like they know something about the oil business!
What kills me is the way the public believes these morons!
Makes me think of recycling my oil by pouring it back where it came from.....
But no, I didn't.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone