[TR] part needed

dave dave at ranteer.com
Wed Jul 21 12:11:59 MDT 2010

hi, all.

well, the restoration from Hell, which was promoted to the restoration from
purgatory, is in danger of being demoted.

the body shop person insists that a certain part was returned to the owner
(me).

the owner (me), although I am admittedly old and forgetful, is pretty sure I
never got it from her.  I have also searched the usual and unusual nooks and
crannies to no avail.

regardless, the part I find myself needing to buy is for a TR2/3 (not 3a),
the wooden piece that spans the scuttle as a support piece, and has a couple
of bolts built in.

#42. dash rail,
http://www.mossmotors.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=29156  on this
drawing.