[TR] part needed

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Tue Jul 27 21:10:45 MDT 2010

Dave,
Item #42 at this link is a Draft Seal, did you mean #43 Dash
Rail(untrimmed)?  Also, this listing seems to indicate it is the same for
TR2-4a bu this is just what the Moss people are saying.

My TR3A has the wood dash rail, but it may be different than yours.

Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR-3A TS30766L  "Tarbaby"
www.triumphowners.com/1566