[TR] TR2/3 instrument mounting

Angelo Graham agraham at execulink.com
Fri Jul 9 16:22:56 MDT 2010

Hello List:
 A question about mounting the instruments and the use of "O" rings. I
ordered a set of "O" rings from TRF and understand they fit between the
instrument bezel and the dash panel. Is there any type of sealing
between the glass and instrument case? I removed my temp gauge and
couldn't find any remnants of a gasket between the bezel and dash. It
looked as though there was something between the glass and the case -
just found some black remnants.
What happens here? Just use the "O" rings on the dash? Not worry about
sealing the glass to case??
Thanks again for any insights.
Angelo Graham