[TR] Decal instructions?

Joe Curry spitlist at cox.net
Fri Jul 2 22:37:00 MDT 2010

One thing about those water transfer decals is sometime (or perhaps most
times) over time they lose the ability to come off the backing paper.

Soaking in water is supposed to make the decal slide off the backing so you
can simply slide it onto the surface.  But over time, the chemicals in the
backing paper that makes it slick evaporate and make the decal difficult to
remove.  Soaking much longer that you would expect seems to help but doesn't
always resolve the issue.

It is always a good idea to use the decals immediately upon receipt.

They work just like the one you used to put on model airplanes and cars.

Joe C.