[TR] Decal instructions?

Foster, Stan (HP IT) stan.foster at hp.com
Fri Jul 2 21:23:59 MDT 2010

Mark, the last time I did this it was exactly as you describe. You soak the
transfers in water for a few mins, make sure the surface of the escutcheons
are clean and free of contaminants and then just slide each transfer into
position and gently position it and smooth it out if needed. Once it dries it
is there for a long time.

Stan