[TR] TR6 trunk lid gas strut conversion!

TR6Québec TR6Quebec at videotron.ca
Fri Jul 2 20:09:28 MDT 2010

Okay, the trunk lid at fixation point is about 32 pounds, plus my S-S rack
at 5.5 pounds so I guess that 40 pounds will do!

I have mesured again the +compressed; dimension at 11.5 inches. I think I
will try one that I found at NAPA with 20 inches extended and 12 inches
compressed. With some available braquettes, it will most probably allow for
a little variation in the dimensions.

I will report back...

Robert
TR6Quebec.