[TR] lending cars?

Gary Nafziger nafzigerg at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 2 20:15:29 MDT 2010

How do listers feel about loaning they're cars for events such as weddings, prom ect?  I've been contacted several times and usually I comply.  Normally I have them come and drive with me to be sure they can handle a manual shift.  I thought one driver ruined my overdrive, however after the experience it did work fine.

I just received a request today from someone i don't know (but with connections to my small town)  with a very very interesting story (too long to repeat here).  Just wondered what others experiences have been and what concerns/issues one should look for.

thanks

gary n.