[TR] TR 3 Voltage Regulator

zoboherald at aol.com zoboherald at aol.com
Sat Jan 16 20:55:40 MST 2010

In a message dated 1/12/2010 3:07:03 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
tr3driver at ca.rr.com writes:

For the  control box, I vaguely recall that the field resistor changed
value;
but I  don't have the information handy at the moment.  Perhaps Andy  does?

==AM==
Sorry to take so long to get back to this! Apparently that was not the
case, if I read my Lucas Master Catalogue correctly. It shows "63 Ohms" for the
 field resistance on 37182 and the superceded early 37138 regulators,  as
well as the later 37283 and 37290 regulators.

--Andy  Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so  much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with wings.
--  Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus (22)

Triumph 10 /  Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: _http://www.vtr.org_ (http://www.vtr.org/)

Check out the North  American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph
Herald Database: _http://triumph-herald.us_ (http://triumph-herald.us/)