[TR] Herald Body Parts FS in NC

Jeremy Kinney kinneyjr at msn.com
Fri Jan 8 07:08:38 MST 2010

Dear Old Dad and I parted out a 1966 Triumph Herald 1200 sedan over the
holidays.  This was a mercy killing because it had sat for years after vandals
shot out all the glass and the entire bottom pretty much rusted out after
filling up with leaves and water.

Anyway, the bonnet, sedan top, and boot are in pretty good shape.  The rusty
frame and rest of the body are there if you want them, too.  I posted pictures
on the VTR classifieds and can send more.  We posted a price of $100 OBO, but
seriously, make an offer if you are at all interested.  We'd rather see this
go to someone who might use them rather than the landfill.

 Pickup only, please, unless we can drop them off locally or to your
designated shipper.  Dad and Herald are in central NC with convenient access
to I-85.

Please e-mail with questions and thanks for reading.

Jeremy Kinney

'66 TR4A