[TR] TR4 generator light on

Dave1massey at cs.com Dave1massey at cs.com
Fri Jan 8 07:01:38 MST 2010

In a message dated 1/7/2010 8:03:44 PM Central Standard Time,
paulwillou at socal.rr.com writes:
> Did I mess something up by bypassing the rheostat?  It was really easy
> and I
> didn't disturb any other wires under the dash.  Is it just a coincidence?
> Any
> ideas on what the problem is and how to solve it?

Probably coincidence.  I can't think of anything behind the dash that would
cause this.  You could disconnect the rheostat and see if the problem goes
away.

Check all your connections at the generator and the control box.  The
problem is most likely there.

Dave