[TR] Daughters First ticket

Glenn A. Merrell - TSN StagByTriumph at triumphstagclub.org
Thu Feb 25 17:54:29 MST 2010

Hi Ronnie,

A LOT has changed since we were wet behind the ears rookie drivers with
no fear ...

Here in Colorado, 20 mph over spells J-A-I-L, suspension of license,
large fine, drivers education classes, license points, all upon
conviction.  It is usually plea bargained down if it is a first offense.

So if the officer writes you a ticket for 19 over, they are usually
giving you a huge break.

Also, it is now illegal for a 16 year old to be driving after certain
hours unless they have a related driver 21 or older.

The question I would ask is, "How fast were you REALLY going?"

--
Glenn Merrell
TSN Admin
mailto:StagByTriumph at triumphstagclub.org