[TR] Daughters First ticket

oliver sumton at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 25 18:49:53 MST 2010

all curious.

my son helped buy an 88 camaro for his first car.  i think he was stopped
about 10 times but never a ticket.  he did successfully get a ticket in my tr6
and his sister's 350z.

the 350z - my daughter's first car which she helped buy (we got an incredible
deal on it; i was very unsure if this was a wise move though).  she babys it;
never a ticket, etc.  always parks way away from everyone.  she totally loves
that car and cried buckets when she parked too close to a column and got a
small scratch on it.

go figure.

and while we're on the subject, one morning my daughter worried out loud that
she forgot to set the parking brake.  someone else in the class commented that
if you put it in park it didn't matter.  she told him that it didn't have a
park; it was a manual.  the teacher chided her and said all cars have a park.