[TR] TRF - refunds (was poor business practice)

Roger Elliott elliottr at rmi.net
Fri Feb 19 21:28:50 MST 2010

I am glad to hear you got your refund.

There is one thing I did not see mentioned in this chain of emails about
returns and refunds.  In past listings of emails, I have seen many
people talk about returning items to TRF a LONG time after purchasing
them, much longer than what most vendors would allow.   This is not
something I have ever heard of Victoria British or Moss Motors ever doing.

Roger Elliott