[TR] TRF - refunds (was poor business practice)

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 14:47:09 MST 2010

On 2/19/10, Roger Elliott <elliottr at rmi.net> wrote:
> This is not something I have ever heard of Victoria British
> or Moss Motors ever doing...

Moss has done this for me on an item I had purchased long ago that had
a problem and was bascially useless.  It came to pass that they
learned of the problem & resolved it.  I heard about the improved
product on this list, asked Moss about it and they immediately sent me
the new & improved version.

I suppose a vendor love-fest can be as annoying as vendor bashing but
thought I'd acknowledge that all these guys are capable of both
delighting you and breaking your heart from time to time.

Geo