[TR] TRF - refunds (was poor business practice)

Brian Lanoway blanoway at shaw.ca
Thu Feb 18 08:16:47 MST 2010

Its only right that I report to the List that I received my refund today
from TRF for the carpet set I returned before Christmas; three days after my
request for same and subsequent posting to this List.

I would like to think that my initial request to their staff prompted the
refund, but I suspect that my post to the List  and the flurry of emails
after; some directly to TRF  helped matters along.

Still, I need to give credit where credit is due.  TRF did process my refund
 albeit without any communications.

>From my point of view, the matter is closed.  In the meantime, I would like
to thank Blake Discher for his thoughtful post  his message was worth
noting.

Brian Lanoway
1973 TR6
Winnipeg, Canada