[TR] TRF - poor business practice

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Tue Feb 16 18:51:03 MST 2010

Just curious, is there anyone from TRF customer service that monitors these
posts?  Do they ever respond to the list?

Personally, I have had good support from TRF.  The only problem I had was
with their supplier in England who mis-cut the rear bulkhead panel for my
TR3, it took several months for them to send it to England have it remade
and then returned.  I felt that any competent upholsterer in the states
could have taken care of the issue and saved them a lot of freight.

Bill Beecher
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L (On the road in 2009!)