[TR] Location of TR4A Radiator Overflow Bottle

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 14:13:02 MST 2010

> I've had no responses on the routing of the wiring for the distributor,
> horn and coolant temp sensor as it passes over the radiator and
> fiberboard duct.  Anyone got a good idea of the factory routing?

I think you've got the right routing but are perhaps missing the pair
of clips that hold the harness using 2 of the screws that also secure
the fibreboard duct.

On mine the harness is also attached to those support rods it runs
along using the same sort of attachment straps used in other areas of
the engine compartment.

Geo