[TR] Location of TR4A Radiator Overflow Bottle

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 14:22:31 MST 2010

Here's a couple of hard-to-see pics I was able to find in my archives.
 Note: This is from a TR4 so perhaps yours is different and ignore the
overflow bottle as TR4's didn't have them and so this mounting is
likelu non-standard.

http://members.cybertrails.com/~ahwahnee/FrontHarnessClips.JPG

http://members.cybertrails.com/~ahwahnee/TR4Straps.JPG

Geo