[TR] Location of TR4A Radiator Overflow Bottle

Ben Zwissler bjzwissler at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 20:35:12 MST 2010

OK, got it figured out.  Thanks to Cosmo and Jerry vanVlack.  What I
wasn't figuring out was that the overflow bottle bracket goes below the
radiator bracket, between the frame and the radiator bracket.  I was
trying to install it after I had the radiator in and it wasn't going to
go on that bolt on the top.

I've had no responses on the routing of the wiring for the distributor,
horn and coolant temp sensor as it passes over the radiator and
fiberboard duct.  Anyone got a good idea of the factory routing?

Thanks, Ben....

Ben Zwissler
bjzwissler at gmail.com
Columbus, IN