[TR] Rear wheel studs, TR2--4a

Randall TR3driver at ca.rr.com
Tue Dec 28 14:58:28 MST 2010

There used to be studs available from Moroso that would work (threaded 7/16
NF for the entire length, so they could be screwed in from the back), but
they appear to be NLS.  I believe that leaves knurled studs as your only
option.

The change to knurled studs happened with the IRS; TR4A-IRS had knurled
while non-IRS 4A had the old screw-in studs.  The knurled type seem clearly
superior to me, I only wonder why it took them so long to change.

I must admit, I'm surprised that you are doing so much in that area, but
keeping the stock hubs.  Maybe Tony can explain why, or provide a link to
the video.

-- Randall