[TR] Rear wheel studs, TR2--4a

Tony Drews tony at tonydrews.com
Tue Dec 28 21:28:28 MST 2010

Here's stock design rear hubs and axles in action in racing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX82xKLZ2JE
over 30,000 views so far - by far my most popular racing video,
although I wasn't very happy at the time.  These were better than new
steel, all stress risers removed, but still of original design.  It's
the design (the tapered axle specifically) that the problem.

For street use the stock axles and hubs should be fine, though.

- Tony