[TR] The Triumph Christmas Sleigh

Carl TR cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Tue Dec 28 10:22:35 MST 2010

The sleigh included twelve certificates for 'time' to spend on the project
each month- 40 hours  a month.   I have already negotiated that I can
combine two certificates in one month :O)

Also a generous GC for The Roadster Factory - I haven’t decided whether it
will be one biggie or a bunch of little needed parts.   I am leaning toward
the biggie as I can always find a few dollars for the small stuff.   I do
need to renew my TRF club membership which will result in another $100 GC
plus $25/month.