[TR] The Triumph Christmas Sleigh

Andrew S. Mace zoboherald at aol.com
Tue Dec 28 09:50:01 MST 2010

There was an "early Christmas" present of rear brake shoes for the
Herald. Also (assuming I can eventually shovel myself a driveway and a
path to the mailbox), there is a speedometer cable on its way. That's
about the extent of my personal holiday automotive excitement
(especially since my music major son wanted a very expensive trombone
for Christmas)!

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with wings.

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph
Herald Database: http://triumph-herald.us