[TR] The Triumph Christmas Sleigh

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 10:47:00 MST 2010

On 12/28/10 9:20 AM, John Macartney wrote:
> I guess its about 12 years I've been receiving daily list messages and always at
> this time of year, there's been an interesting miscellany of posts on the things
> that Santa had on his sleigh for those who are still up to their elbows in muck
> and filth and in the midst of a rebuild.

Well, I'm not doing a rebuild but my TR3 got the lion's share of
Christmas presents.

The hard top is at the body shop getting some deep scratches removed and
new paint.  When it comes home the top will get all new rubber seals.
The boot lid is down there too getting a rust problem taken care of and
new paint.  The 3 just got three new gauges installed and just before I
left home to spend Christmas with my sister a new Holley fuel pressure
regulator, a new fuel pressure gauge and a new electric fan control unit
arrived.

Alas, all my poor 1960 Land Rover got this year was to drive from
Flagstaff to Texas. But she got a whole lot of presents last year.

Teriann