[TR] Not TR or BR but we need to know the Difference Between http: and https:

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 09:46:10 MST 2010

You could also mention that many sites are http on pages that do not
require you to add personal information and HTTPS on pages that ask for
your personal information.

Yes always look for th HTTPS on the page that asks for personal
information AND always look at the URL address to make sure it is the
site you think it is. Some criminals mimic other sites and have a web
URL that has the mimicked address plus something else added before the
dot com which makes it an entirely different URL than you think it is.

Teriann