[TR] Not TR or BR but we need to know the Difference Between http: and https:

Randall TR3driver at ca.rr.com
Fri Dec 10 10:18:14 MST 2010

> Some criminals mimic other sites and have a web
> URL that has the mimicked address plus something else added
> before the
> dot com which makes it an entirely different URL than you think it is.

Also watch for extra characters after the .com and before the first '/'.
Many criminal sites will use a URL that ends in something like
"mysite.com.query.ne", which has nothing to do with "mysite.com".  I've even
seen some that looked like "catalog.tv/mysite.com", which also has nothing
to do with "mysite.com".

-- Randall