[TR] TR4A: Clutch fork and shaft

Dave1massey at cs.com Dave1massey at cs.com
Sun Dec 5 08:12:20 MST 2010

In a message dated 12/4/2010 11:29:14 AM Central Standard Time,
cliff_hansen at earthlink.net writes:
> I also thought I'd share a positive experience with TRF.  The TR4A
> project has been stalled for a number of years but health, family and finances
> have aligned favorably once more.  I recently placed an order with TRF; my
> last order with them was in 2001.   The charge to my card was about $300 less
> than the cost of the order.  When I called to ask about the difference,
> they informed me that they had applied credits and a gift certificate that
> had been in their files since my last order - 9 years ago - and which I had
> completely forgotten about.  That speaks volumes about integrity and the
> value they place on their customers.

I would have to echo that sentiment.  Last summer I signed up for summer
party.  But a last minute business meeting prevented me from attending.  I
wrote my registration off as a donation and thought nothing more of it.

A friend of mine picked up my T-shirt and dash plaque.

A few weeks later I recieved a note from TRF crediting me the registration
against any future orders (since redeemed) and another dash plaque.

Above and beyond.

Dave