[TR] Installing Heat Shield

Tom Note tom628 at verizon.net
Sun Aug 22 22:33:54 MDT 2010

Scott: I'd think you'd want the foil side up.  If you place the foil against
the hot surface, it's just a conductor and gets as hot as the floor.. With
the felt down against the floor, the felt acts as an insulator, and then the
foil reflects that heat and reduces transmission into the interior of the
car.  JMO

Tom