[TR] Alternator Mounting Bracket

dbyam tds.net dbyam at tds.net
Sun Aug 22 13:44:09 MDT 2010

My decision to switch to an alternator on my TR-4A started a quest for a
suitable bracket. Lacking a source I decided to engineer my own. I don't
know if my bracket will fit other four cylinder models, without
modification, but I'm throwing the print and
other documentation out to you fellow owners for your use or reproduction.

Doug Byam

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Alt mtg print.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Alt mtg bracket instructions0001.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Alt mtg bracket instructions.JPG]