[TR] Installing Heat Shield

Bud Rolofson levilevi at comcast.net
Sun Aug 22 11:21:52 MDT 2010

I didn't glue mine.  I cut and formed it to the tub in about 4-6
pieces and then taped those together on top of the heatshield once it
was all laying in the tub.  The carpet, seats and everything else will
keep it in place.  I used foil covered bubble wrap from Home Depot and
it has been just fine for 13 years.  Reduced noise and the heat very
effectively and was a cheap solution that has become a great value
towards making road trips enjoyable.

Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)
levilevi at comcast.net