[TR] Replicate Cal. License Plates?

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 14:45:23 MDT 2010

On 8/11/10, TeriAnn J. Wakeman <tjwakeman at gmail.com> wrote:
> Meanwhile, I've moved to Arizona...

Perhaps you already know this, but AZ also allows YOM plates for cars
>25 years old and when the plate sequence is not the same as current
issues.

It has sometimes been a problem getting the local DMVs to do this (or
even look in their own manuals) so I have a copy of their procedure.
Extra cost is the same as the 'copper' plate.

> I guess I need to drive the 3 today just so people can start to remember
> that once TR3's roamed Route 66...

There will be a bunch of old British cars on Route 66 in October:

http://tinyurl.com/AZRoadrunner2010

Let me know if you can join us for some (or all) of it --
lunch/turnaround for Day 2 is Seligman.

Geo