[TR] Impossible to reply or contact

TR6Quebec TR6Quebec at videotron.ca
Wed Aug 11 14:29:07 MDT 2010

 Mark and Teriann,

I want to thank you for the new member that I am in that kind of list,
having so much compassion for the others.....!!!!!

I waited more than three weeks to finally get four messages from the
administration, the same day, telling me that my four messages were too long
and that I should edit them!

I was editing the top header but not the bottom one. SORRY!

So, I was ready to send you a 1,000$ for your trip but after reading your
initial +MJB;, I found it too close to the other make, so I changed my
mind!!!!

Talking about long message, the Spit for sale is certainly longer than any
of my bounced replies.

Sorry to all of you if I have caused you so much inconvenient.

I will get back to my 6-Pack Forum where peoples seem much friendlier!

Robert
TR6Quebec