[TR] Impossible to reply or contact

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Wed Aug 11 15:39:45 MDT 2010

> I will get back to my 6-Pack Forum where peoples seem much friendlier!

I'll bet that, if you start copying other's posts for no apparent reason
(other than laziness and/or your email client configuration), they'll seem a
whole lot less friendly!

There is something to be said for the web forum format : much like EFI and
automatic transmissions, it makes things easier for those unable to deal
with older technology like chokes & clutches.  But, since this is an email
list, you need to know how to "drive a stick" in order to use it.  Much like
your TR6.

Ah, well, it's been real.

-- Randall