[TR] Squealing front brakes on TR3 after running for a while

dave dave at ranteer.com
Sat Aug 7 16:41:17 MDT 2010

I'm going to sidetrack here a bit - on my tr6 the front brakes chirp, not
squeal, and as soon as I apply the brakes, even a little, it goes away.

anyone?

these are upgraded pads; I upgraded the rears with morgan pistons - they are
a drop in replacement and a bit bigger diameter.  we had to upgrade the pads
up front to balance them.

oh, and my mechanic did this, and I apologize - I have no idea what those
"upgraded" pads are.   perhaps a placebo??????