[TR] Squealing front brakes on TR3 after running for a while

Chris Simo ccsimonsen at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 07:12:31 MDT 2010

> "original message"

My TR4 disc brakes will occassionally have a really annoying constant low
level screech at moderate speeeds.  It goes away when I apply the brakes but
when I let up - the screech comes back.  I haven't figured this one out yet,
myself.  Then it just goes away... For this my first guess is my anti
squeal gunk has stopped working.

Is this the kind of schreech you are getting  or does it only happen when
you apply the brakes?  Does it get louder as you press harder?  Any other
details you can provide would be great.

Chris