[TR] wood inside doors

Gary Nafziger nafzigerg at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 2 18:47:33 MDT 2010

I also have the wood pieces inside the doors (tr-3) riddled by old used screw
holes.  I planned on making new ones but didn't think i could make them myself
since there were some curves in the wood that I didn't think I could get right.

I've decided to use my old ones and have filled the holes with the best wood
putty/filler I could find.  My only concern is whether the wood filler will be
strong enough to hold the brackets with side curtains for years.  However, I'm
thinking the side curtains might not be used much at all so this might not be an
issue in the long run.

just some thoughts

gary n.