[TR] [6pack] Door Pulls

Bud Rolofson levilevi at comcast.net
Fri Apr 16 23:58:43 MDT 2010

Bob,

You have become the "Nelson Reidel" of the TR6.  It just continues to
amaze me at the spot on tech info you document so professionally.
Thank you for taking the time to share, especially for those of us
that need pictures AND direction.  You'll love the control the handles
will give you in parking lot situations.  They look great.

Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)
levilevi at comcast.net