[TR] Mark Joslyn's Triumph Collection to be auctioned on April 24

Ann and Tim Buja thebujas at comcast.net
Fri Apr 16 17:17:10 MDT 2010

I'm on the Digest so I'm not sure if this has already been posted today, so
please forgive me if you've received this more than once.  This auction has
been horribly promoted so this may be your chance to find a bargain if
you're in the midwest.

Mark Joslyn, co-founder of the Central Illinois Triumph Owners Association
and the Champagne British Car Festival, left us way too soon when he passed
away last May.  http://www.wvbscc.org/citoa/markjoslyn/  (Scroll to the
bottom of the page to turn off the music.)  His collection of Triumphs (and
one TVR) and toys & collectibles is being auctioned starting Saturday, April
24, 2010 at 11:00 AM EDT at the 4H Community Building at the Vermillion
County Fairgrounds in Cayuga, Indiana

Info from BaT:
http://bringatrailer.com/2010/04/16/next-saturday-15-triumph-estate-auction/

Cars being auctioned include:
1949 Triumph 2000 Roadster, right hand drive
1959 Triumph TR10 Estate Wagon
1962 Triumph HC-12 Herald Convertible
1962 Triumph TR4 Convertible
1960s Triumph Vitesse? Sport 6 parts car
1963 Triumph Sport 6 Convertible
1963 Triumph Sport 6 Convertible
1963 Triumph TR4 Convertible
1963 Triumph TR4 Convertible
1963 Triumph TR Convertible w/ Ford 302 conversion
1968 Triumph GT6 Coupe, red
1968 Triumph GT6 Coupe, blue
1973 Triumph TR6
1974 Triumph TVR 2500M (BaT: Okay, not really a Triumph)
1980 Triumph Spitfire 1500

Auction details are available here:
http://www.lenhartauction.com/auction_detail.php?id=131793

Online bidding is available for the following lots:

Collection of 15 Triumph automobiles including 1949 2000 Roadster and 1959
T10 Estate Wagon, 1974 TVR 2500M, (4) TR4, (2) SPORTS 6, (2) GT6, (1) SWEET
TR6, 1988 Mazda RX7 Conv., 16FT. Alum Car trailer
http://www.proxibid.com/asp/Catalog.asp?aid=27682

375+ Lots - Overwhelming collection of Triumph parts, manuals, books,
paraphernalia, signs, bicycle and toys
http://www.proxibid.com/asp/Catalog.asp?aid=27668

No financial interest...

Tim Buja - Rockford, IL - 80 TR8, 73 Stag, 72 TR6