[TR] Door Pulls

Bob Danielson 75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Fri Apr 16 14:10:57 MDT 2010

Hi all............... I posted this question about a month ago and was
quickly informed that the door pulls from a TR4 were a perfect fit. So I
figured I should share with you how they look on the leather panels I made
this winter.  As always thanks for help.

A door pull picture is here
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/InteriorPanels/DoorPull6.jpg  I did a custom
leather door cap and went with pleated leather door panels.

My new leather interior is here
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/InteriorPanel.htm

Bob

Bob Danielson