[TR] oil pressure

Wayne rengrave at verizon.net
Wed Sep 30 18:16:32 MDT 2009

I just my TR6 on the rroad after an engine rebuild and I am getting the same
results.
90 #s at highway speeds, 40 at idle.
I have only been running the car for a week and I am still running break-in
oil
30 wt non-detergent with a pint of Lucas oil additive (zinc/moly).
My odometer is not working, but I think I have about 200 miles on the new
engine.

Wayne
73 TR6