[TR] Distributors and Trailers

n197tr4 at cs.com n197tr4 at cs.com
Mon Sep 28 12:47:41 MDT 2009

Jumping in for a few minutes.....

DISTRIBUTORS: Jeff Schlemmer did my distributor for the AMBRO to my particular needs. It appears that he is the guy to go to.

Now I need to get my other two to him.....I am going visit his facilities on the 19th of October. ?

TRAILERS: I am working on the specifications for a lightweight, durable, single axle trailer, with user friendly features and benefits. I started out towing with a custom (homemade) made single axle trailer 20 years ago. For about 10 years I have used an enclosed trailer. I am going to return to?an open single axle?concept to?trailer my TR based AMBRO. I should have the first trailer finished by the first of the year. If there is any interest, more can be manufactured. Price point range $1500-2000. Target market....hobbyists, autocrossers, budget racers.

The last time I saw Hardy Prentice (at the RUNOFFS) towing his TR3, he was using a single axle trailer, pulling it over the mountains in a Ford minivan, loaded with a spare engine and trans.? There's a message here.

Joe A.