[TR] [6pack] Eastwood Spring Compressor

John & Pat Donnelly pdonnel1 at san.rr.com
Tue Sep 22 19:45:19 MDT 2009

You must have an "inside the spring" compression tool, not an outside one
like most companies make for McPherson struts.

I have a homemade one too! Kind of like the one Randall showed.
Three-quarter inch rod stock. Works great, and I have no fears that the
threads aren't capable of handling the pressure. Remember to use double nuts
and big washers. No need to spend $45 for a $5 tool.

Johnnie