[TR] Off-topic -deadly floormats?

Doug Mathews mathews at uga.edu
Fri Sep 18 18:05:00 MDT 2009

Here's what the Infinity does....
"*Do not operate the push-button ignition switch while driving the
vehicle except in an emergency. (The engine will stop when the ignition
switch is pushed 3 consecutive times or the ignition switch is pushed
and held for more than 2 seconds.) If the engine stops while the vehicle
is being driven, this could lead to a crash and serious injury."

*I'm presuming they "crash..." would be as a result of all thats been
said...loss of easy steering and braking...but it beats going over a cliff.

Doug