[TR] Off-topic -deadly floormats?

Bill anabil007 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 18 16:16:26 MDT 2009

For what it is worth, I drive a 2009 Toyota Venza, which has the same
remote key lock/start/stop key as the Lexus ...  To start you simply
have the key in  your pocket, step on the brake, START/STOP turns
green, push, car starts.

This morning I started the car and drove down the road, pushed the
START/STOP ... nothing, stepped on brake, pushed ... nothing.
However I could easily slip the transmission to neutral.

Granted I was not going 120, closer to 20, but it would indeed go to neutral.

--
"Thinking is the hardest work there is. That's why so few people
undertake it." - Henry Ford
anabil007 at comcast.net
Wallace, CA