[TR] Off-topic -deadly floormats?

tom white tswhitez123 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 18 10:42:48 MDT 2009

>Surely a police officer would have had the presence of mind to
>just turn off the car or shift to neutral or brake.Too many times in the past
I have met or known police officers that have little or no knowledge of common
functional remedies to mechanical problems.  Also, many have demonstrated
little basic knowledge of firearms handling other than required range
qualification.   I recall one incident where an officer was leaving his loaded
duty weapon on top of the TV at home with his children present.

Best regards,

Tom