[TR] Off-topic -deadly floormats?

Doug Mathews mathews at uga.edu
Fri Sep 18 12:06:54 MDT 2009

A 2008 Infinity owner's manual(s) is about 4" thick when stacked
together....the average person is not going to take the time to read the
whole thing, but hey, how many folks read the instructions anyway.  Just
show me how to start it and off we go! They do have a "quick" 4-5 page
version so they do not irritate the new owner who just wants to drive it.

Doug